Monday, September 21, 2009

Cinnamon Butter


DH and I love love love love love Texas Roadhouse! For those of you who have had the pleasure of dining there, you know that one of the great perks is the rolls and cinnamon butter they give you as you are seated.

I've been looking for their recipes for their rolls and butter. I've tried some and been very disappointed. I've yet to find an accurate recipe for the rolls but I found the cinnamon butter recipe!

It's so easy and SO good!

Cinnamon Butter:
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk, chilled
1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
3/4 to 1 tsp cinnamon (to taste)

Place all ingredient in a food processor and blend until smooth. Refrigerate.

I had rolls from Costco so I heated them up then rubbed butter on the top.

1 comment:

  1. i ate 4 rolls there once (plus my actual meal). I'm sure they're each like 200 or 300 calories but they were so good I couldn't stop eating them.

    ReplyDelete