Friday, December 11, 2009

Homemade Baby Wipes

It seems that Kirkland changed their baby wipe formula and I don't like them much. So I decided to try homemade baby wipes. They're so easy and I like them much better.
I still carry store bought wipes in my diaper bad, these just stay at the changing table.

Homemade Baby Wipes

1 roll of strong paper towels, roll cut in half and cardboard removed
1/4 cup baby soap (I use Baby Magic)
1/4 cup baby oil
1 1/4 cup water

Container
Place paper towels in container. Mix soap, oil and water together. Pour into container. Pill wipes from the center (where the cardboard tube used to be.)

I found a 2 qt. rubbermaid container at walmart for under $2. I tried to cut an "x" in the lid but it was made of hard plastic and it broke. It left a triangle shaped hole in the lid which actually works really well.

My favorite thing about these wipes is that they smell like Baby Magic. Yummm! Is there any better smell in this world?!

No comments:

Post a Comment