Monday, January 3, 2011

Deardenland Sign

MIL gave this sign to FIL a couple years ago for Christmas. You've got to remember that my in-law's are obsessed with Disneyland. And now that I've been, I've become a little obsessed too:) So I wanted to give DH a similar sign for Christmas. MIL and I went to the boutique that made the sign for her. They told us they no longer had the Walt Disney font (we later found out they did) and that they wouldn't do a multi-colored sign. This frustrating event lead MIL to buy a Cricut so we could do it ourselves! YAY!!!!And with Sure Cuts A Lot, I was able get the perfect font.

Like I said, I wanted our sign to be similar, but not the same. DH decided he wanted the sign to look like this:

so I ended up with this:



2 comments:

  1. That's a really cute idea. I have a cricut coming in the mail and I'm so excited to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ran into your cute little blog as I was looking through fellow Mormon wives' blogs, and can't get over how awesome your sign is. My husband and I are unhealthily obsessed with Disneyland. I have a good excuse though: We were engaged there and make a visit as much as we can. Needless to say, I gasped at how cute this idea is! :)

    ReplyDelete