Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Living Room Makeover....Phase 1

Our living room has been on my to-do list for a while now. Two day's ago my friend and I painted her family room in 3 hours so for payback (and personal motivation) I got her to come help me paint my living room today.

I saw a blog recently where someone did a board and batten look in their bathroom and I fell in love. Gorgeous!


And one day I would simply LOVE to have a playroom like this:

I've been a lover of wainscot for a long time but board and batten is so much cheaper. I decided on a dark tan on the top and white board and batten on the bottom. My board and batten isn't going to be as tall as the board and batten in the pictures, but it's still 4 1/2 feet. Had to get DH to help with the top

I am so excited to hang this above the fireplace:

Or something very similar. I'll be taking a class at Hobby Lobby for Roberts. I told DH it will be my birthday gift to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment